Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinterest Thursday!

Oh my goodness, is it Thursday again?? 
I've been so bad about publishing my posts this week. I have half a dozen half-written posts, sadly waiting for me to finish writing and publish them already!

I guess today I'm saved though, because its time for Pinterest Thursdays!

Today's Pinterest inspiration is Turquoise Kitchens!
Turquoise is one of my most favorite colors. I love the happiness that I feel when surrounded by turquoise-colored items. I hope you find some inspiration today, courtesy of Pinterest!





How long has the homemade Leek & Potato Soup been simmering?




Love, love love!


I love handmade pottery.


I hope you enjoyed the eye candy today! Go off & be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!