Friday, July 13, 2012

ETSY Seller Feature: Friends Of Socktopus

Happy Friday to all my lovely readers!

I will be the first to say it, I just love all things cute and cuddly. That is why I am so excited to share this etsy shop with you today. 

Friends of Socktopus makes and sells the most adorable soft toys made of socks and other fabrics. The cuteness does not stop there though; they also sell other baby-related items like bonnets for those sunny days, bouncy mobiles, and cozy fabric bunting.
   
Here are some of my favorites from the shop. Please, do not try to contain yourself. The cuteness will overwhelm you, and that is okay. =)







Aren't they all just lovely. 
Please check out this super-cute shop today and support handmade!


~
One last reason to love this shop: While I'm sure the similarity is unintentional, the name Socktopus reminds me of my most favorite awful SyFy movie. And that, my friends, is just awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!