Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog Hop

Good morning! I've been away from the blog for a few days because I spent this past weekend working at Artscape! Artscape is the largest free arts festival in the US, and it also happens to be held in Baltimore! 

The entire weekend was a success. Everybody I got a chance to chat with was super excited to be attending Artscape, despite the torrential rain storms on Friday and Saturday. Now that the excitement of the festival has passed, I am back to working my day job, and getting lots of exciting things done in my studio.



I have no fun blog post for you today, but I have decided to link with with one of my favorite blogs, 3 Four and Under, in her weekly blog hop.

Please feel free to check out her blog and the rest of the awesome blogs participating in the link up today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!