Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinterest Thursday!

It is no secret: I adore Pinterest!

I joined about a year ago, and my electronic life has not been the same. I love posting my completed projects & sharing them with the Pinterest community. In turn, I love the inspiration I get from browsing through everybody else's projects and ideas!

Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite Pinterest finds that feature one of my favorite things: Glitter!
Please enjoy!

I'm thinking of doing this for the switch plated in the bedroom. Love!










Oh my goodness. Paper Lantern turned Glittery Disco Ball!


I love these! Glittery Wine Glasses


Glittered Mason Jars. So wonderful. 



I hope you have a glitter-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!