Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gearing Up For Merry Mart!

Now that the warm weather is behind us, I have turned my attention to the holiday season. Specifically, trying to fine tune my shop and gear up for my first craft show! 

On Dec. 2nd I will be vending my hand-sewn items at Merry Mart, the annual craft show put on by The Creative Alliance. Many of the best local artists and artisans will be there as well, vending their awesome creations. 

I've decided to create some things for the show that I've never tried before. The other day I created a stunning clutch bag using twill fabric that I hand-stamped with gold screen printing ink. 
I can't wait to make more of them!








2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I especially love the way you decorated the fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!