Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ETSY Seller Feature: Small Talk Studio

Hello to all my lovely blog readers! 

I send my apologies for going off the grid last month. I've been busy sewing up a storm (for myself & for my ETSY store). I also took 2 weeks in June for an exciting & much needed vacation. As awesome as my vacation was, it is now time to get back to the real world. I'm super excited to get back to blogging & sewing again! 

The other day I discovered this adorable ETSY shop. The name of the shop is Small Talk Studio and it is run by a lady from Minneapolis. She sells prints of her ridiculously cute original illustrations. Here are a couple of my favorites:





Please take a few minutes to check out her shop & support handmade!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my work! Fun fact - I'm actually from Baltimore! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baltimore! That is quite cool. Thank you for the nice comment; it was fun writing about your charming work. =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!