Thursday, June 28, 2012

ETSY Seller Feature: Fuzzy Mug

Good morning happy blog readers!

I love my kitty, Biscuit, and I am sure that many other people across the world love their pet as much as I love mine. I was so tickled when I discovered this ETSY shop. Fuzzy Mug is a shop run by a woman from my hometown, Baltimore. She manipulates pictures of animals into cute & colorful works of art. My favorite prints of hers are the Christmas cards; she gives all the animals "Rudolph noses", which is just adorable. However, everything in her stock is overloaded with cute, and would appeal to just about any pet or animal lover! 

Here are a couple pieces of her work. 








Please visit her ETSY page to check out the rest of her stock and support handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!