Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap into Action

Happy Leap Day everyone!

As we all know, leap day comes around about once every four years, so I decided to celebrate by doing some else I only do about once every four years....clean out my dresser!

To make the chore more interesting I decided to line the drawer bottoms with colorful wrapping paper.
It was easy.
I used my sewing tape measure (the floppy one) to measure the drawer bottoms, cut the paper to side, and used regular tape that I rolled into O shapes to adhere it to the drawer bottoms.

If I can do it, you can do it! 
Just this little trick has turned my chest of drawers into a nightmare of forgotten clothes, into a pretty piece of furniture that I enjoy opening every morning.

I hope this has inspired you to make a little change around your home that will make a big impact!

Before - Disaster!

During - Don't mind that giant clothes pile, most of it came out of the drawers!

Biscuit had to help, of course

Finished!! It looks great. I folded up ALL the clothes that I put back in the dresser, and did not over-stuff the drawers so I could see the pretty paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!