Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog Inspiration Day

Most Thursdays I post pictures that I find on Pinterest that inspire me. 
Today I thought I would do things a little differently...I'm going to link straight to the blogs that have been inspiring me this week!

::

One of my favorite blogs, You Are My Fave, posted about the most talented Denise Hedin. She makes art prints & custom art prints that you can buy on etsy.  
Seriously. How adorable is her art.

::

Now, I know we have all seen the DIY envelope liners before, but I think these from Yours is the Earth are divine. 

They are simple & whimsical...just my style.


::

I hope you have been as inspired by these two lovely, creative ladies as I have!

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading them!